Monday, August 24, 2009

August 24th, 2009-- First Day of Typography

I am only three "official" school days into my Sophomore year at the University of Kansas in the Graphic Design program, and I already feel overwhelmed. But when I say overwhelmed, I mean I feel overwhelmed in a good way. I am a little nervous, very excited, and already loaded down with homework, which will seem like a miniscule amount of homework once I go into my Junior and a Senior year.

I have never made a blog before, but I do visit blogs. They are cooking blogs and not design blogs, but they are blogs nonetheless. I guess I must make it a habit of blogging more often. It shouldn't be any harder than Facebook (knock on wood).

Well, now that I have created my blog, I probably should do my homework...

I think I will do it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment