Sunday, April 25, 2010

GOOD Journal #10

I feel like Good is a place, first and foremost, where any person can come and understand they information they are trying to communicate to you. The videos, the mood, type, etc all showed my that their main objective is to be clear and concise as possible.

Some of the examples I have to back up my theory is:
first, their transitions. The transitions were not complicated. All seemed to connect, and when they needed to be read or focused on, the viewer had more time to read it or it stood out from the rest of the type, through being bold, or being a different color, etc.

Also, they used a lot of infographic pieces to emphasize the point they were trying to get across. Their type was not the only thing on the page. I feel like using vector images along with the type help keep the viewer's attention and keep them interacting the the motion piece.

Overall, I liked what I saw, but I would make sure in my motion piece that I focus on type and NOT graphics. I almost did that on one of my other typography pieces, and when I changed it to a purely typographical piece, it was a stronger design.

No comments:

Post a Comment