Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Motion Graphics-- Journal #9

Motion that I liked:




Don't like:


I feel like I like the motion pieces that use the type as the main point. I am more of a simple person when it comes to design and that goes with my motion. Yes graphics can be used in motion but it should help emphasize the type. I really like the 3-D camera usage in some examples like example number one but I am thinking again using it with my motion piece.

I feel like I am having a problem choosing a part of my motion to use because I like so much of us so we will see what I decide to use. I think my motion piece will look mostly like numer 2 because I am using a Presidential Candidate speech so, being more patriotic would be a good idea. I feel like he is trying to create a sense of hope through his speech and I think a patriotic theme would be good. Adlia Stevenson reminds me of President Obama where he could inspire people through what he said and how he spoke those words. I want to show inspiration through my piece.

Transitions are mainly used through scale and color. If there is a stripe that comes onto the screen, the transition could be zooming onto that stripe and creating the new background. I think I will be using a lot of zooming to create those transitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment